1. Is this (product) Sponsored?
|I'm so rich I print my currency okay? That's @MinuteManSG|
2. You get paid or not? (That's how Singaporeans usually phrase this question)
The man said it, it's true but we do not get paid for every article because writing a blog is not a job but a hobby. Some of the times you do but not always. It's something like sex. Oh wait.. oops.
3. You think you can help me get this for free? (Yet another Singaporean phrasing)
As the saying goes "there is no free lunch in this world" but I will always say YES! ..... As long as you give me a good free blow job too.
4. Did you get invited for xxxx or not?
|"Eh Eh VIP ONLY LAH DEY!" - RIP David Bala|
5. How do you find business?
|Like my friend says "The driver don't choose the car.."|
1. The client google you.
2. You google the client and email them or FB msg them which I do not really agree with. If you like something buy it unless you have an interesting marketing plan and collaborate.
3. Other bloggers got a deal and share it with you
No, I do not hire telephone operators and do cold calling.
But generally my believe and education is always "Do good at what you like to do and good will find you."
6. You mean you have a full-time job?
|Photo and Caption both by Yongwei.|
7. Do you know Xiaxue?
She is so famous of course I know her lah!! Only thing is she doesn't know me(I think). And sorry Sophie.. I had to cover you with my bad photoshop for my friends. HAHA.
8. Since we "friend-friend" can help me blog about this(for free)?
Friends with benefit they say? You probably didn't see this coming but my answer is actually yes. If you followed my blog closely there are actually blog post on and off that I blog with tags like HelpAFriend etc. I mean if it's for good cause or helping SMEs I will always do it. My reach is there and if I can use it to do good, why not? BUT, if you are from some big company and you want me to do something commercial but yet you do not wish to pay...
9. Are you going to blog about this?
Every single time when you have people/friends out with you and they do something silly or stupid, they go "OMG.. THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.. ARE YOU GOING TO BLOG ABOUT IT?" NO. The answer is fucking NO. Nobody cares about how you sneeze while eating noodles and how it came out from your nose.
10. Oh sorry, I think I missed that on your blog
It's not exactly a question but I get this statement a lot. Mostly in scenario where someone is trying to make a conversation about my blog and ask me questions like "what do you blog about", "Did you write about this before" etc etc they will find an obligation to apologise that they miss something on my blog or act like they read it before but miss something. To be honest you do not need to. As much as I like it when people read my blog, I do not hold it against anyone that doesn't (besides my wife). So really, if you do not read, don't be sorry.. cause I really don't care.
Are you a blogger as well? Are these some of the questions you get? How do you answer them and how irritating are these to you? Do you have more silly questions from others? Hope to hear from you too!
Mr.Smith, I usually only ask if their breasts are real.. Who cares about the rest..