I've been living with this crew cut since Feb and I looovveeee it. I mean why not?
1. It is freaking easy to manage.
2. It is damn cooling.
3. Nobody will ever know if I just woke up and didn't shower before I left home.
4. It is blardy neat.
5. It dries up so quickly after showers!
But when there are pros there will be cons.
1. People thinks that I am balding. (HELLO! HELL NO!)
2. Some wonders if I am from China. LIKE WHUUUTTT?
3. Others think that I am serving NS. I will take that as a compliment.
4. You will be surprised that this hair cut actually takes longer to cut as compared to like under cut etc.
5. Very seldom but some thought that I just came out from the prison. Many also commented that I look really fierce and unapproachable.
I really do not understand why people thinks that I'm from China or am a recruit. I was totally going for these looks:
Seriously? How can you guys not see it? Every famous guy did it before and looked just as good as me.
We are practically the same person NO??
Oh wait. I know what went wrong.