Most of these songs ain't from 2015 but they are what I'm listening to. So here we go.
1. Echosmith - Cool Kids
Because I wanna be a cool kid~
2. Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
What is there not to like about this song? SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE~~
3. Meghan Trainor - All ABout That Bass
Because my mama say "eat boy lah boy. so skinny". So now I am a fatty boy~
4. Mark Ronson - Yptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars
Because "That Ice Cold Michele Pfeiffer~"
5. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
BANG BANG BANG BANG~
6. Calvin Harris - Outside ft Ellie Goulding
It is 2015 and no song list is complete without Calvin Harris right?
7. Maroon 5 - Sugar
I really hate how they lie to us about the MTV even though it was very obvious. I just felt that it was not needed. But I have to say this song is very catchy. Thank you mr.sexy auto tune.
8. Calvin Harris - Blame ft John Newman
Hey! It is Calvin Harris again.
9. Hozier - Take Me To Church
I don't even know who is he and apparently this song is quite old but I heard it on Spotify and I love it!
10. Katy Perry - Firework
Yes, this song got its way back onto the list. In fact it was never on my list and just got it because of...
The list can be a little "bimbo" but I like these happy beats. I bring them into my gym to give me that extra boost! YAY! #BitchPlease