Anyway, just wish to summarise my 5 days worth of gratitude onto a post for keep sake.
1. Thank you Tristan Lin for the tag and reminding me that we need to celebrate the little win in life. Thanks the people with small gesture around us, something money, fame and power can't get you.
2. Thank you to the wife for always being with me, for attending the event at Jaybee for the last 3 days and entertaining people at the event although it's not exactly herself. She is quite a pain in the ass when there's too many pple around her and she usually enjoys being alone and/or only with me.
4. Thankful for Singapore being bilingual and my Chinese can save my life with Taobao. Fi-li-far-la and I managed to find my package and it's on the way!
5. Thankful to my grandfather's blood line and Jacky training since young so I am a at least decent drinking. Makes friend making and business way easier.
6. Thankful for the Germans for having this thing call Oktober fest which is celebrated in September for 15 days and into October. 15 days of drinking, dancing and drunk chicks. If only CNY has this same tradition.
7. Thankful for people who always remembers me for what I am good at and giving me good faith and trust. Passing my name around the industry and I'm humbled over n over again that people comes to me for solutions.
8. Thankful to have male friends we call each other bros. Hanging out, not getting emotional like girls. Although I love ma ladies, there's somethings that only man can do, for example being there but not talking. Feels good once in awhile to not talk about feelings.
9. Thankful for having my parents and also my in-laws who are pretty slack on us and have the "as long as you are happy" mentality on our up coming wedding. Feels like there's 101 things to do despite having a simple wedding, can't imagine how massive it can be for other.
10. Thankful for people who reads my blog even when it's really silly and not informative at all. It's really some silly things to keep you entertained (i hope)
11. Thankful to my friends on Facebook who doesn't block me or unfriend me because my excessive sharing disorder. I am truly a social media addict like I need to check and share my FB, Twitter and Instagram like constantly. For those of you who already unfollow or unfriend me, FUCK YOU. You can't see this anyway. HAHA!
12. Thankful to my partners and clients who have a lot of faith in me all the time. Telling me that I am good enough to have my own agency, my blog and style is better than others, my style is very real and rare in the industry, giving me more projects times after times, people who poaches me to join their team as full time, tell me that I should be more famous than I am now, people who believed me right from the start or even people who calls me the male Xiaxue. Yes, I take that as a compliment.
13. Thankful for Multi-culture country. might not be the role model of racial harmony but I love Malay food, indian food, japanese food, thai food more than anything.
14. Thankful to gym training I feel strong, healthier and more confident. I just signed up for Anytime Fitness at Nex starting oct. Hope I will use it and not regret.
15. Thankful to...myself for being awesome.
Mr.Smith, say thank you.. Smithankyou.. ya!